[mythtv-users] advise/suggestions on how to set up my drives?

Johnny Walker johnnyjboss at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 14:18:51 UTC 2010

In my setup on my backend / desktop workstation - It was sufficient to
separate the mysql and the OS from the recordings as far as physical drives
goes.

Since newer drives are pretty large that leaves a lot unused space on the
mysql / OS drive - but I'm able to live with that. I may replace that one
with a solid state drive as I can really tell when the mysql queries are
running.

It's been years since I've tuned an mysql server instance.

-Johnny