[mythtv-users] USB dual channel IR blaster?

Tony Brummett brummett at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 15:53:50 UTC 2010

Just to follow up on what I ended up going with...

After a couple of people told me they've had success with their
IguanaWorks IR blasters, I dug mine back out of the box to give it
another try.  It still didn't work, but I ended up contacting the
IguanaWorks people about it.  They ended up replacing it at no cost to
me even though I figured I'd had it long enough that it would have
been out of warranty.

The replacement worked on the first try, except for a little issue
where it doesn't seem to be detected after a reboot until after I
unplug it and plug it back into the USB port.  But I haven't had a
chance to look more closely at it yet.

*thumbs up*

-- Tony