[mythtv-users] Zonemonder view has wrong colors

Gibbon gibbon_99 at internode.on.net
Sun Jan 31 22:15:56 UTC 2010

	Hi

	I've got Zoneminder running - but when viewing the output from the
Live View, the colours are all wrong.  The pictures are tinted
yellow and purple. The view of the pool shows it being yellow instead
of it’s blue colour.

	The output from the cameras is correct when viewed using a web
browser accessing the camera directly.

	I have disabled "Use openGL" setting in the database - but as this
option doesn't appear in the GUI I'm not sure it's actually being
used.

	Version is 0.22 compiled from source.

	Thanks