[mythtv-users] volume changing by itself

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Mon Jan 11 13:41:49 UTC 2010

> Any other app on your system.  Something is changing the volume on you (and
> it's not Myth).

No, nothing. This is a custom os install from scratch, with a bare
minimum of stuff running. Basically, all thats been installed is
drivers, myth dependencies, nfs, ntpd, and basic stuff like that.

I also did a test just now. I checked both what myth and alsa thought
the volumes were, before and after the volume changed. They both said
the same things before and after, so neither one believed that the
volume level had changed

--
Ron