[mythtv-users] MythVideo Frontend Storage Groups question

Phil Bridges gravityhammer at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 01:47:17 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 8:33 PM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 5:32 PM, Phil Bridges <gravityhammer at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 11:54 AM, Phil Bridges <gravityhammer at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I have set up storage groups for my videos in MythVideo.  My
>>> frontends, though, show the videos differently, though.  One shows all
>>> of my videos, another shows three folders (which equate to each of my
>>> three storage groups).  What changes need to be made in the frontend
>>> setup so that all of them show all of the videos available without
>>> having to drill down through the storage group folders?
>>>

>> Anyone?
>
> Didn't you just ask this today?
>
> Robert

Yeah, I did.  8 hours ago.  I figured with all of the information out
there for storage groups, and the push in that general direction for
the future of MythVideo, that this would be something that would be a
rather quick answer.  Is it not?

By the way, in the meantime, I checked the wiki, and mentions nothing
really about frontend setup except for using local directories on
frontend machines, which I've tried to migrate away from.