[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase not adding guide data to new channels

Andrew mythtv at heathsworld.com
Thu Apr 15 17:48:20 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 12:15 PM, Gabe Rubin <gaberubin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Did you check other days (i.e., not just today's data) when mfd added
> the channels?  In my experience, it will not add data for today but
> will populate data for the rest of the 2 weeks, which means that you
> would not need to do --refresh-today unless you wanted data for today.

yes, they were all blank 2 weeks out.  In addition, clicking on the channel
in mythweb would produce a redirect problem (I assume no guide data).
Sometimes adding a channel works just fine.  Other times it's blank until
--refresh-today is used.  Just wondered why it's not always the same.

Any ideas on removing channels?  Manual removal required?