[mythtv-users] mythfronte crash after upgrade to 0.22

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Sat Nov 14 19:37:53 UTC 2009

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 14:05:39 -0500
"Michael T. Dean" <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

> Can you restore your 0.21-fixes backup, then start mythtv-setup, then
> start mythbackend, then start mythfrontend and capture mythfrontend log
> files when it attempts to upgrade the schema and fails with the floating
> point exception.  The logs you're getting now are useless in tracking
> down the failure since they don't even show which schema is broken/where
> to start looking for a bug.
>
> Then, please attach the complete log file to a message to here.

Thank you for the fast reply. Actually, I figured out my own problem:

The plugin that was causing the crash was mythstream. I did not notice
that it wasn't updated along with everything else and mythfrontend was
trying to load it.

Once I did 'yum remove mythstream', mythfrontend started, upgraded the
DB and is running happily.

Thank you