[mythtv-users] Building 0.22 from source

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue Nov 10 17:50:28 UTC 2009

I have 2 nearly identical machines.  One builds 0.22 just fine, the other
doesn't.

selene can't find the x11 files:

# Video Output Support
x11 support               no
OpenGL video              yes
OpenGL vsync              yes
DirectFB                  yes
Fribidi formatting        no
MHEG support              yes

I've installed all of the -dev files that are on the other machine, no joy.

Is there some way to turn on the verbosity of ./configure?  I can't figure
out what is failing on selene.  If I could see teh test that's failing, I
could fix it but configure doesn't show enough to tell me what's going on.

--
   o__

This day we ride!