[mythtv-users] ot: Status of non-Myth VDPAU projects?

Marc Barrett mnealbarrett at cox.net
Sun Nov 8 13:15:21 UTC 2009

There are probably some people here who monitor other
projects that will be adopting VDPAU support.  In particular, I
am thinking of mplayer and VLC, but there may be others.
I was wondering if someone could give a status update on
when we can expect main-trunk support for VDPAU? (By
'main-trunk support', I mean I could install a new version
with apt-get or whatever and get a VDPAU-supported version,
instead of having to grab sources and compile)