[mythtv-users] Reconstructing mythconverg Entries From Existing Recording Files

Mache Creeger mache at creeger.com
Fri Apr 11 17:14:33 UTC 2008

My system has a 6 x 200GB RAID (RAID5) and a 40GB system disk. I may
have lost the 40GB disk that stored mythconverg and I do not know if
I have a backup. Given that all my recording files safely reside on
the RAID, if I cannot recover my original mythconverg , is there any
way to reconstruct the recording information in a new mythconverg DB?

Hopefully now I will implement regular mythconverg backups.

-- Mache