[mythtv-users] Finally using comflagging (wow!), have a few questions

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Apr 1 03:40:50 UTC 2008

* On Tue Apr 01, 2008 at 08:36:48AM +1000, Johan Venter wrote:
> So yes, I think multiple job queues would be a great idea. Can anyone
> think of a downside (besides more complicated user setup, but the
> default could be the way it is now, and only more advanced users could
> configure extra queues)?

I think this would be solved by two items on my JobQueue TODO list.  The
first is job priorities and the second is some modifications to the
'run job on recording host' setting/feature.  It would be nice if you
could specify what host/queue to run a job on, but I also want to
eventually add the ability to run a job now, ignoring any time window
that is setup.  This would be useful for certain things.

--
Chris