[mythtv-users] mythweb trying to launch quicktime plugin

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Jun 27 15:43:57 UTC 2007

Carl Fongheiser wrote:
> Unless you're planning to use one of these plugins, I would urge you to
> remove those checks from browser.js.  There's really no need to check for
> most of those plugins.

Except then I have to maintain multiple copies of browser.js for each
project it's used in, on top of porting changes over from the original
version that I "fixed up".  I might do so, anyway, or find a way to
check for things without bugging IE, but it's not that big of a deal
because IE clearly provides a "don't warn me about this on this site
again" option.

-Chris