[mythtv-users] Backup just Recording Schedules?

Jarom McDonald jarom_mcdonald at byu.edu
Mon Aug 20 17:08:17 UTC 2007

The table is named 'record.' However, it contains references to such
things as storage groups, play groups, and user jobs, so unless you make
those exactly the same in the new database, you'll get a lot of
reference problems and have to do some reconfiguring anyway--it might
just be easier to re-setup your recording schedules in a completely
clean system.

Jarom McDonald