[mythtv-users] SPDIF woes with Epia M1000 and FC5

Razza ray at brambletree.net
Sun Dec 24 13:52:55 UTC 2006

Hi Nick,
Please see below output of # cat /proc/asound/devices

  2:        : timer
  3:        : sequencer
  4: [ 0- 1]: digital audio playback
  5: [ 0- 1]: digital audio capture
  6: [ 0- 0]: digital audio playback
  7: [ 0- 0]: digital audio capture
  8: [ 0]   : control

Looks like my MythTV isn't going to make it for the Christmas TV bonanza

:o(