[mythtv-users] Problem with ending playback

Fedor Pikus fpikus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 19:35:20 UTC 2005

My MythTV works perfectly stable and reliable, except for one problem:
it definitely does not like it when I stop watching TV.

Mythfrontend sometimes dumps core when I exit live TV or recording
playback. Also, mythvideo quite often refuses to exit movie playback
and immediately starts playing the movie again from the beginning.
Usually the second exit attempt works, but sometimes it gets stuck in
a loop.

Are the issues known (0.18.1 Myth from ATRPMs on FC3)? Anything I can
do to help the developers identify and track these problems?
--
Fedor G Pikus (fpikus at gmail.com)
http://www.pikus.net