[mythtv-users] New version of windows filters formythtv

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Thu Mar 4 13:35:22 EST 2004

> Some other information I should have included previously:
> I first uninstalled winmyth which had installed a cvs version (from
> late Feb) of your filters. Then when I installed the 0403
> experimental filters it failed saying that it could not find
> atl71.dll (or something similar to that, I'm working from memory). I
> then tried the .5 filters and got the same error.  Then I installed
> the .04 version of winmyth (with 28 Feb cvs version of the filters)
> and then installed the experimental version of the filters.  They
> installed fine at that point.
> I apologize for not mentioning this earlier.  It's quite possible that
> the issue is with the method in which I installed your filters.

Sounds like a problem with the installer script.
Is it posibel that it was atl70.dll? I don't use the new vstudio so none of
the filters shoud be using atl71.dll.

> Would it be better to discuss this on the sourceforge dsmyth forums?

Yes, you are right.
I usualy don't follow the myth-users list very closely (about 16000 unread
mail ;-)
Sometimes the windows related stuff gets "lost" among all the other mails.