[mythtv-users] PVR350 TV-OUT (PAL) not Working (probably X-Server Config?)

Frank Bertling Frank.Bertling at t-online.de
Fri Jul 23 01:18:10 EDT 2004

Am Freitag, 23. Juli 2004 00:54 schrieb IvanK.:
> Try this link:
>
> http://ivtv.writeme.ch/tiki-index.php?page=TvOutHowto

I think, that is basically what is written in the thread  "My first attempt at
PVR-350 TV-out "howto" (very LONG)"

> it has some important updates.  What version of ivtv are using? 0.1.9?  The

How can I figure this out? I'm not a newbie to linux, but to debian where the
distribution is based on.

> the 0.1.10-pre2-ck series.  Keep in mind that the newest are bleeding edge
> developers' releases and may, and probably will, be broken.  I'm running 70
> something.

What does that mean exactly. Are you suggesting to use 0.1.9 or
0.1.10-pre2-ck? And is 70 somenthing a minor version number?

Still a little bit confused....

> IvanK.
>
> On Thursday 22 July 2004 06:14 pm, Frank Bertling wrote:
> > Hi all,

[Serios problem with Tv-out showing a distorted picture]