[mythtv-users] "Must have" remote key bindings?

Joel Feenstra joelf at altelco.net
Sun Feb 22 14:32:47 EST 2004

I like to have quite a few.

left, right  <--- 15 second jumps
up, down <--- 2 minute jumps
back, menu, info, history, select <--- part of the diamond control
play/pause, delete
home, end <--- skips commertials forwards, and back (for when it screws up)
u, j          <--- for smooth fast forward/rewinds
[, ], \, o   <--- volume controls, and setting button ('o' brings up
menu to turn of comertial skip and such)

Joel Feenstra