[mythtv-users] RadioShack 15-2116 users: suggestion

Thomas Mueller tmueller_myth at charter.net
Sat Feb 21 16:47:26 EST 2004

I set up my remote per Jarod's guide [obligatory "You're my hero!"], but
I didn't like having the up arrow do the same thing as CH+ and having
the down arrow do the same thing as CH-.  I use the arrows to change
channels in live TV, so CH+ and CH- were the most appropriate buttons
for commercial skipping.  I made a couple modifications, and it works
like a charm:

1. Mapped the remote's CH+ button to code 112 (SKIP) and the CH- button
to code 147 (REPLAY)

2. Modified my lircrc as follows:

# Up Arrow (sends CH+ code)
begin