[mythtv-users] Re:Feature request: realtime commercial flagging

Mark Crutch markc at qsiuk.com
Wed Feb 18 10:01:58 EST 2004

I'd stumbled across mythcommflag mentioned in the archives, but I was hoping for a way to do it from within mythfrontend.

Looking at the information that mythcommflag requires, it would take just as long to identify the file I need to flag and call the program as it would to just manually fast forward through the commercials.

It's a shame this isn't available as an option from the context menu of a recorded programme.

Mark