[mythtv-users] Spilt Myth mailing list?

Steve Withers swithers at mmp.org.nz
Tue Feb 10 18:10:53 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 03:36, Bob Wiegand wrote:
> The volume of mail in this list is growing fast.
>
> Might it make sense to split it into multiple lists?

Leave the list as it is and archive the content so it can be searched
later.

I just filter it into a "mythtv" folder and lok as required.

Text-only e-mail doesn't take up much space...and I can always copy the
mbox folder off to some other storage device if I want to have a
clean-up.

The problem with the forum idea is you lose the 'push' aspect. You have
to actively go and read it. Most people don't seem to bother.

Steve