[mythtv-users] Myth 0.14 - Version 1.0??

Michael Starks mythtv at michaelstarks.com
Sun Feb 8 14:15:36 EST 2004

> We look forward to all of the patches you no doubt will be sending in the near
> future.
>
> Isaac

Not everyone is a programmer.  People contribute in many different ways.
      Perhaps the best example I know of is Jarod who spends a
significant amount of time with documentation.  Others corroborate bug
behavior so that those who *choose* to code have a larger sample to nail
down the bugs.  It would be misguided not to recognize those who
contribute time in other ways.  In my own case, I don't feel I'm
proficient enough to offer code or help with problems--yet.  By sticking
with it I can hopefully help others out with problems I have faced and
spent many hours on.

I agree that some are content with a "taker" attitude (Ishmael- good
read!) but let's not lose sight of the many contributions to the
project.  I'll start by thanking you for all the time you put into it so
that myself and others can freely enjoy Myth.