[mythtv-users] Guide font too small

Tim Gray timgray.geo at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 09:46:35 EST 2004

I have messed with this for a long time now and I'm
stuck.

I cant get the guide to show anything with a larger
font. is it possible to increase the font size in the
guide?  changing any of the font size settings do
great for the menu's and a few other modules
(mythmusic doesn't adhere to the font sizes either as
well as the current conditions of mythweather...
hopefully those modules will be fixed to support the
font size changes also)

but right now I want to double the font size in the
electronic program guide screens.  how can I do that?