[mythtv-users] What do the icons respresent on the recorded page?

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Sep 6 20:24:24 EDT 2003

> I've noticed that when I'm browsing through the recorded shows that
> many of them have various icons showing in the lower left corner of
> page (near where the description is).  The icons are of a tombstone
> with 'RIP' on it, a hammer, an open book, and a couple others I don't
> recall.  I'm running cvs from Sep 9th, but I believe they were there
> prior to that, however I haven't seen any references to these icons
> in the mailing list, documentation or README and I haven't been able
> to figure out their meaning on my own.  Are these documented anywhere?
> Can anyone point out what they represent?

These have been in CVS for a while but weren't uncommented in the blue
theme until a week or two ago I think.

I was hoping someone with better graphics skills than I would take it
on themselves to submit some better graphics and also that other
theme writers would make graphics for their themes.

Here's a quick description for the status icons:

dollar sign with circle/slash through it = commercials flagged
scissors = cutlist exists
gravestone with "RIP" = autoexpire set for this recording
hammer = show is being processed (commercial flagging or editing)
open book = bookmark exists on this recording

--

Chris