[mythtv-users] Gentoo Portage and compile issue...

Dave Brown dl2brown at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 27 10:30:01 EDT 2003

I'm not sure where to contact the portage maintainer, so I figured to start
here. Compiling with the instructions from the documentation, I get a
compile error in mysql. So, a couple things:

Is there a way to use postgres instead? I have a personal bias and it might
get me around this.
When and how is the portage checked? Meaning, have I configured something
wrong on my end. I did add USE="mysql" to /etc/make.conf as the docs
instruct.

daveb