[mythtv] Plans to move to QT4...

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Jul 17 20:29:55 UTC 2007

Bert Haverkamp wrote:
> To ask an other nasty question. Is there any indication on when 0.21
> will be released? 0.20 will soon have its first birthday and the
> change list since is getting impressively long. Are you waiting for
> some important merges, or is the project in a linux-2.5.x kind of
> vicious development circle?

Not really sure about what's coming up but certainly the multi-rec
branch has been getting some quality danielk and janne lovin' of late,
so it's maybe on the cards to merge this before 0.21?? Don't know if
this is planned or not just speculating :) I'd imagine there is still a
reasonable amount of work needed for multi-rec to debug it fully, so
this is maybe too big a task, but I'm also sure that due to the amount
of changes in that branch, Daniel probably doesn't want trunk to see
overly much change before it's merged...

I'm completely speaking for other people here so do not take anything
I've said as gospel. Apologies if I'm speaking out of turn :)

Col